Monday, October 19, 2015

TAKING A 'MEDICAL' BREAK



Hello my friends and wonderful customers.


I am closing all orders for the time being because 
I am going to be having back surgery on Nov. 3rd. 
I will however (after my surgery - when my body will let me) work on the 2 orders I already have here and will hopefully get them shipped at least by the end of November.

Until I go into the hospital I am working on some punch needle items that I will post on my regular blog and my FB page so look for them in the next few days.

THANK YOU EVERYONE who placed orders with me up to now - it has been so much fun to make things just for you and know that you loved what you received.

You have made my business what
it is today and it makes my heart full.


5 comments:

jan said...

Karen,

I hope you have a speedy and worry-free recovery. Best of luck. Bye bye back pain. ...jan

debra gould said...

I like your cartoon. I hope your surgery goes well. Maybe if my show goes well in Il. I will do it again and maybe we could finally meet.I will say some prayers for you. You take care and have a speedy recovery. Debra

Susannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susannah said...

It's me, Karen...who left all the deleted messages. I can not figure this out. But while I am working on it, please know that I am thinking of you and your upcoming surgery. Sending wishes for a speedy recovery and God's blessings. Susannah

linda/Il said...

Prayers for a speedy recovery. Will miss your posts.