Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Faux Redware & Yellowware Eggs For Sale

This past week has been so much fun for me - I have been deep into painting eggs!!

I sold 25 sets even before I got them listed on my website...there's something to be said for FB followers...they have been my bread and butter so to speak this past year....and I THANK THEM FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

You will however have to email me with your requests because I can not get paypal to get the shipping as one amount if more than one set is ordered.

They come packaged in sets of 6 per color
and I nestle them in shredded Kraft paper and tie up the bundles.

I have them offered on my Primitive Needs page:





Thank you for shopping with me today!

Karen

P.S. I still have a few 'already printed mail-able patterns'
left for the sale.  Soon to be discontinued!

No comments: